CWPro Common Sense PricingChalk & Wire provides everything you need to quickly build out a systematic, sound, sustainable educational assessment platform with no hidden fees or limits.
Individual User Subscription
- Subscriptions sold individually through campus reseller or administered in bulk by the institution.
- Unlimited Cloud Storage for Individual Users
- Subscriptions are renewable at the same price as new accounts.
- No institutional contract is required.
- 1 year – $46
- 2 years – $77
- 3 years- $88
- One time pricing: 4+1 years – $99 (5th year free)
CWPro for Everyone
- Full access to all tools and features.
- Free accounts for assessment and administration.
- No Annual Administrative, Maintenance or Support Costs – Ever
- Accounts for assessment purposes and administration are provided free of charge.
- Free and Automatic Upgrades
- CareerAccess – Users with expired accounts can continue to access and use their existing files, publish portfolios and interact with their institution at no additional fee, as long as the institution continues to be an active with CWPro.
- Integration with your Learning Management System (LMS).
- Automatic Account Creation and Renewal.
- Unlimited Cloud Storage for Individual Users.
- Phased implementation is encouraged!
- 3,000+ users: $22/ePortfolio user/year
- 7,000+ users: $19/ePortfolio user/year
- 11,000+ users: $16/ePortfolio user/year or less depending on number of users
Getting Started with CWPro
Getting you started quickly and easily is our highest priority. Training is an integral part of what we do. Pre-deployment, administrative CWPro training is not a single event; it includes comprehensive system design and set-up through consultation via Discovery webinars, face-to-face onsite training, follow-up software and system support, and continued personalized mentoring from your Engagement Lead. The pre-deployment fee is a one-time cost of $4500 (for US-based institutions).
Since most institutions pass on the CWPro subscription cost to students, this is the only institutional expense.
Implementation planning is critical and Chalk & Wire’s flexible options can save your institution money.
Are You Ready to Learn More?
See a demo of what makes CWPro the ideal assessment platform for your institution.
Download the Guide to Successful Accreditation
Successfully navigating your way through the accreditation process, especially when it comes to the assessment of student learning is a multi-faceted operation including the main focus areas: logistics, assessment elements, reporting, content and strategy.
Download the Guide to Successful Accreditation / Reaccreditation to start your institution’s journey to proactive educational assessment.